Blog Archive

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ice Cream Cone...R U?!

Stell does 2 things lately that Jeff and I can't help but EAT UP!

1. She loves ice cream cones. Speaking of 'eat up'. She can't get enough of them. I swear it's her body's way of crying out for calcium (Mei still won't drink milk:()


Ice Cream Cone... from kate Lee on Vimeo.

2. Stell chants "R U" when she can't find something. Kate Kate used to say this at her age and I couldn't get enough of it. I even forced Aston to say it because I loved it so much. Stell now says it...she came up with it by herself and I melt every time. Like today...we went out to dinner with Babs and after we said our goodbyes, he got in his car and drove away and she screamed "Babs! R U!?"

here's a cell phone video...she's saying "wipe R U?" after throwing it in the trash...


Mei "R U" from kate Lee on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning Kate,

Your mother noticed that were up past your bedtime last night posting these 2 cute videos at12:17AM!!

Love how Mei Mei LOVES ice cream and tries to share with Aston...she also likes to mimic what her big brother does! So cute when she makes the "very cold" face!

I agree "RU?" is one of the best sayings...thank you for sharing your beautiful children with all your family and friends...love, Gram

amybradley said...

So cute! Love the "r u?" saying as well - it's one of my favorite saying that toddlers say!

Anonymous said...

jakey loves ice cream cones too. omg mei's obsession with it is sooo cute! her nods when you asked her if she wanted ice cream cone killed me. even the way she says it is too cute. waking up and asking for it...can't get over it. RU is too cute. jacob used to say I you for I love you and i loved it so much.

kate's corner said...

HA! laughing at Gram's comment. I can't even get other Mei at this point in my life. I'm eating her up too! The monitor is GREAT. Love how Aston's doing that leg game too while they're sitting there eating. Ummm can the willette's come over for ICE CREAM CONES too? RU's my life. Love it always. Eve better say that or else.

Kathryn Karakus said...

Love the ice cream cone thing... Mia has one almost every day, waking up from nap time saying, let's go see Anne Anne...meaning, I want to get my ice cream cone!
Love her pure joy, how she tried to share with Aston, and how she looks at him with those eyes.

Tricia Williams said...

watched these videos several days ago and just haven't had time to comment. love seeing this age at work again--how quickly we forget how scrumptious 1-year-olds are. love the part when she finally gets her ice cream cone on the floor with aston and she's so excited about it that she spends more time dancing than eating.
can't wait to start having more videos posted like y'all once my d7000 arrives!! :)